As more and more companies move to remote work environments, it’s more important than ever that your company is accessible regardless of location. VOIP phone service is an easy and cost-effective way to move your phone system to the cloud. At Unified Network Group, we’ve helped countless companies of all sizes move to VOIP phone systems and would be happy to answer any questions you may have about the entire process.
Why Move to a VOIP Phone System?
You may be asking why make the move to a cloud based VOIP system? The reasons are many, a few of which we’ll highlight below:
- Flexibility for Remote Work Environments – VOIP phone systems offer the ultimate in flexibility for remote work environments. Simply unplug your phone and move it to anywhere that has an active internet connection and you’ll instantly be able to make and receive calls as if you were in the office.
- Lower Costs – On premises phone systems are extremely expensive with many organizations still using old legacy systems that require expensive parts and are often unreliable. VOIP systems require very little equipment. Businesses can simply lease or purchase VOIP phones and plug them into an active ethernet connection and instantly have phone service! In addition, VOIP phone service is typically charged a set monthly fee per phone with no expensive overages for long distance calls.
- Mobile Options – Most VOIP providers now also offer mobile apps that allow you to make and receive office calls on your mobile device. This way you can be out of the office but still field and make calls with ease.
- Ease of Installation – Because the bulk of most VOIP systems lives in the cloud, installation is a breeze. Many businesses can simply plug their new phones in and be up and running in a matter of minutes.
- Scalability – Not sure how many phones you need? No problem! With VOIP systems you can add or remove phones as necessary to optimize your budget.
Interested in Next Steps Related to a VOIP System?
If we’ve piqued your interest related to a VOIP phone system, don’t hesitate to reach out to Unified Network Group today. We can discuss your many options when it comes to a VOIP system and show you just how much you can save while still gaining access to a whole slew of new features that are likely not available with your legacy phone system. Email or give us a call today at 864-278-0202 to learn more.